FEMA has recently distributed information on how to apply for disaster
assistance if your home or apartment was damaged by the storm. To apply for
assistance, go to www.DisasterAssistance.gov, or call 1-800-621-FEMA (3362).
Information is also available on the Village’s website under Building
Department. To prepare for a future emergency, go to www.ready.gov.
Village News & Information
- Snow Emergency – February 17-19, 2021
- Snow Emergency – January 29-February 2
- Link for January 27, 2021 Board of Trustees Meeting
- COVID-19 Testing in Port Washington
- TONH COVID-19 Vaccine Update (January 11, 2021)
- Recycling Information (December 24, 2020 and January 1, 2021)
- Snow Emergency – December 16-17, 2020
Next Trustees Meeting
Board of Trustee Meeting Dates
- Board of Trustee Meeting Dates