FEMA has recently distributed information on how to apply for disaster
assistance if your home or apartment was damaged by the storm. To apply for
assistance, go to www.DisasterAssistance.gov, or call 1-800-621-FEMA (3362).
Information is also available on the Village’s website under Building
Department. To prepare for a future emergency, go to www.ready.gov.
Village News & Information
- February 6, 2018
- Winter Storm Preparations – Mayor Declaration of Snow Emergency January 3-4, 2018
- Winter Storm Preparations – Mayor Declaration of Snow Emergency December 9, 2017
- Veterans’ Day Dedication – November 11, 2017
- PW Blooms Event – November 11, 2017
- DID YOU KNOW OUR VILLAGE IS IN THE MANHASSET BAY PROTECTION COMMITTEE?
- WAC Lighting to host Community Blood Drive for Hurricane victims on Sept. 21st
Next Trustees Meeting
Board of Trustees Meeting Dates
The upcoming meetings shall be at the Village Hall, 3 Pleasant Avenue, Port Washington, New York, at 7:30 p.m. on the following dates: April 4, 2018
- Board of Trustees Meeting Dates