FEMA has recently distributed information on how to apply for disaster
assistance if your home or apartment was damaged by the storm. To apply for
assistance, go to www.DisasterAssistance.gov, or call 1-800-621-FEMA (3362).
Information is also available on the Village’s website under Building
Department. To prepare for a future emergency, go to www.ready.gov.
Village News & Information
- Message from Mayor Bob Weitzner (March 22, 2020)
- Port Washington BID – Are You an Essential Business?
- State Senator Anna Kaplan – Saturday 3/21 Update
- Message from Mayor – COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and Village Election Postponement Update (March 16, 2020)
- Town of North Hempstead Coronavirus Update – State of Emergency Declaration (March 13, 2020)
- Port Washington School Closures Notice (March 12, 2020)
- Town of North Hempstead Update (March 11, 2020)
Next Trustees Meeting
Board of Trustees Meeting Dates
The upcoming meetings shall be at the Village Hall, 3 Pleasant Avenue, Port Washington, New York, at 7:30 p.m. on the following dates: January 22, 2020, February 26, 2020, March 11, 2020 and March 25, 2020
- Board of Trustees Meeting Dates