Village News & Information
- February 6, 2018
- Winter Storm Preparations – Mayor Declaration of Snow Emergency January 3-4, 2018
- Winter Storm Preparations – Mayor Declaration of Snow Emergency December 9, 2017
- Veterans’ Day Dedication – November 11, 2017
- PW Blooms Event – November 11, 2017
- DID YOU KNOW OUR VILLAGE IS IN THE MANHASSET BAY PROTECTION COMMITTEE?
- WAC Lighting to host Community Blood Drive for Hurricane victims on Sept. 21st
Next Trustees Meeting
Board of Trustees Meeting Dates
The upcoming meetings shall be at the Village Hall, 3 Pleasant Avenue, Port Washington, New York, at 7:30 p.m. on the following dates: April 4, 2018
- Board of Trustees Meeting Dates
Stormwater Management Information
The 2011-2012 Draft MS4 Annual Report for the Village of Port Washington North will be made available for public review by May 14th. The report will be posted on the Village’s website, as well as being made available for review at the Village Hall. The report is being available to solicit comments from the general public on the Village’s stormwater management program. The comment period for the report will be through May 28th and comments can be submitted in writing or emailed to the Village.