Village News & Information
- Safety Alert – May 13, 2020
- Tentative 2020-2021 Budget
- PUBLIC NOTICE – REGULAR BOARD MEETING (APRIL 22, 2020)
- Message from Mayor Bob Weitzner (March 31, 2020)
- Message from Mayor Bob Weitzner (March 22, 2020)
- Port Washington BID – Are You an Essential Business?
- State Senator Anna Kaplan – Saturday 3/21 Update
Next Trustees Meeting
Board of Trustees Meeting Dates
The upcoming meetings shall be at the Village Hall, 3 Pleasant Avenue, Port Washington, New York, at 7:30 p.m. on the following dates: January 22, 2020, February 26, 2020, March 11, 2020 and March 25, 2020
- Board of Trustees Meeting Dates
Author Archives: northportadmin
Dear Port North Residents, We hope you are all safe and sound while we deal with this pandemic. Please keep in mind we are still in a stay-in-home status and the CDC is continuing to recommend wearing masks when it more »
Click here to view the Tentative 2020-2021 Budget.
PUBLIC NOTICE PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: The Port Washington North Village Board will hold a regular Board meeting April 22th at 5:00 PM. Pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order 103 the meeting will be held via telephone conference call only and not at more »
Please click here here for an update from Mayor Weitzner on the Village’s response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic and other matters in the village.
Agenda 3 25 2020 Teleconference Number (605) 313-4812 Participant Access Code: 116975# Please mute your phone when you are connected.
Please click here for an update from Mayor Weitzner on the Village’s response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic and other matters in the village.