Village News & Information
- Message from Mayor Bob Weitzner (March 22, 2020)
- Port Washington BID – Are You an Essential Business?
- State Senator Anna Kaplan – Saturday 3/21 Update
- Message from Mayor – COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and Village Election Postponement Update (March 16, 2020)
- Town of North Hempstead Coronavirus Update – State of Emergency Declaration (March 13, 2020)
- Port Washington School Closures Notice (March 12, 2020)
- Town of North Hempstead Update (March 11, 2020)
Next Trustees Meeting
Board of Trustees Meeting Dates
The upcoming meetings shall be at the Village Hall, 3 Pleasant Avenue, Port Washington, New York, at 7:30 p.m. on the following dates: January 22, 2020, February 26, 2020, March 11, 2020 and March 25, 2020
- Board of Trustees Meeting Dates
Author Archives: northportadmin
Agenda 3 25 2020 Teleconference Number (605) 313-4812 Participant Access Code: 116975# Please mute your phone when you are connected.
Please click here for an update from Mayor Weitzner on the Village’s response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Pandemic and other matters in the village.
Message from Mayor – COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and Village Election Postponement Update (March 16, 2020)
Please see the attached message from Mayor Weitzner. COVID-19 letter to residents (March 16, 2020)
Dear Mayors and Commissioners, In the interest of preventing the spread of coronavirus, the Town of North Hempstead is taking important precautionary steps. I have declared a state of emergency for the Town effective immediately, in conjunction with Nassau County more »
Please see the attached relating to the closure of schools. BOE March 12 2020
Dear Mayors, In our effort to ensure that every preventative measure is taken to protect the health and safety of our residents, we have prepared the attached document with some important tips. As we continue making every effort to keep more »
Dear Mayors, This morning, the first confirmed case of coronavirus in the Town of North Hempstead was announced by the Nassau County Department of Health. We want to reassure you that we are continuing to coordinate with all levels of more »